You can join Golf 24 for our introductory price of $190 per annum.
All Members must be linked to a Credit Card to access the on-line bookings. Minimum membership age is 14.
Your membership includes:
- Access to all Golf 24 locations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Access to the Golf 24 online booking system and member portal.
- Access to your own Golf 24 Performance Portal, to track your games, practice sessions and swing analysis.
- Induction to the Golf 24 facility and initial TrackMan simulator training.
- Complimentary one-on-one Golf Swing Evaluation with one of our PGA accredited professionals.
- Access to the Golf 24 monthly competitions to win prize money.
- Access to our large library of online training videos to help you improve your game.
- Access to coaching sessions with one of our PGA accredited professionals.
- Limited Edition Golf 24/Taylor Made Tour Cap.
- Special member only pricing on balls, gloves and tees from our Golf 24 Vending Machines.
- A guarantee that if you’re not happy with your Membership you can have it refunded within 30 days of joining.
Booking A Golf 24 Session
Only a member can book a session at Golf 24. Times are booked and paid separately to your membership.
Session times start on the hour or half-hour and go for 50 minutes or 110 minutes.
Bring your own golf equipment to use in the studio.
Standard Session - 50 minutes
- A standard session is 50 minutes in a Golf 24 studio.
- A standard session is adequate time for a single member to practice or play up to 18 holes (depending on your speed of play).
- Each booked session can be used by a maximum of two members in a studio at any one time.
Double Session - 110 minutes
- A double session is 110 minutes in a Golf 24 studio, giving you an extra 10 minutes of complimentary time.
- It is charged at double the rate of a single standard session.
- A double session is adequate time for one or two members to practice or play 18 holes.
- You can choose either a standard or double session (the choice is yours) to compete in a Golf 24 Competition.
- Competition sessions are for a single member in a studio only.
- A $10 competition entry fee is charged on top of your session booking.
Golf 24 offers dynamic pricing based on the time of day you book your session.
|10pm to 2pm||50 minutes||$25.00|
|3pm to 9pm||50 minutes||$30.00|
|10pm to 2pm||110 minutes||$50.00|
|3pm to 9pm||110 minutes||$60.00|
To enter a Golf 24 Competition, you pay a $10 entry fee on top of booking the session time you think it will take you to complete your 18 Hole round. The entry fee forms the Prize Pool for the competition.
I have joined as a member and booked a couple of sessions already. The facility is great, the TrackMan Aust NZ technology that is in use is sensational and gives super realistic feedback. Played Royal St Georges yesterday and after watching The Open recently it was like I was there. Can recommend joining up.